Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back after this important message from our sponsors


UOP Liz in Debut
Originally uploaded by foto4lizzie
Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a while, but I've been a little busy. I'm working 12+ hour days everyday. I'm hoping that after the vessels have all been opened and inspected that the days will slow down some. Right now - I'm exhausted! The picture is me inside a debutanizer. They removed the manways in each tray and I got to climb from the top all the way down to the bottom and then back to the middle to get out of the tower. It's interesting and pretty physical. You can't really be claustraphobic either - there are some pretty tight spaces.

I'm starting to realize how important it is to work out and use most of your muscles on a somewhat daily basis. Right now I'm feeling soreness in places I didn't know I had. Also - being flexible is helpful too. Just being able to climb quickly and without getting really tired would be nice.

That's all for now - just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive. Maybe when I have more energy I'll make a legit entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment