Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

This is the life...

I went to the spa for the first time in my life today. I can't believe what I've been missing out on! I went with one of the engineers I've been working with - it was a fun girls day that we'd been looking forward to for weeks. We got the works: manicure, pedicure, facial and a massage. I was a little worried about the massage - the masseuse was a man and I wasn't really sure what to expect. Let's just say he was amazing. I almost asked him to move in with me. :-)

I recommend the hot stone massage to anyone who might be thinking about a massage. Especially if you just came out of a turnaround or intense equipment checkout. But - word of caution - don't do it if you have lots of bruises from climbing in and around things. That could be painful...

Look for more regular entries - now that I'm moving back to a normal work schedule I may have the effort to make more entries. I'm really looking forward to my first weekend off in a while. Wish me luck with all of the new-found free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment