Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another Important Lesson Learned

I forgot to mention two other important lessons I have learned since I have been in Poland.

Additional Lesson 1:
Polish Mexican food is not even close to Mexican food.  I ordered a burrito, and I got a fried envelope filled with chicken and vegetables.  It was like a pot pie served with a side of salsa.  It was absolutely ridiculous!!  There was even a brussel sprout in my burrito.  

Additional Lesson 2:
There are "Native Americans" in Warsaw.  It was a little crazy.  A little stroll through Old Town led to me being curious about this group surrounding these street performers.  I wandered over and sure enough, there were native americans who spoke polish playing their flutes and wearing head dresses and dancing.  Who would've thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment