Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Life Lessons I Learned This Weekend

I learned all of these lessons over a few bottles of wine and some hard liquor this weekend... :-)  It was me, another younger UOP advisor, and an older more life-experienced gentleman.  Most of this advice is from him.  Enjoy!


Lesson 1: If you have to have the DTR (Define The Relationship) talk with a guy, then he obviously doesn't like you enough to deserve you.  He should ask you to be his girlfriend before you ask where you stand in his view.


Lesson 2: If the chemistry is not good, it is not worth wasting your time to try to make it better.  Forget about it and move on.


Lesson 3:  Wine is negative calories.  The more you drink the more weight you lose and the better you feel.


Lesson 4:  I am on a paid holiday because the location is so great.


Lesson 5: The Italians think less of me because my extra long nomex is frayed because I step on it all of the time.  I see their point.  However - I really don't care what my nomex looks like.  I climb through columns and vessels and come out filthy and the last thing I am worried about is if someone notices the frayed legs of my nomex.  

No comments:

Post a Comment