Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Day at the Movies (in Poland of course)

So today** I went to the movies in Plock with one of my friends.  We went to see Nocna Randka staring Tina Fey and Steve Carell.  It was really funny and in English!!!  There were Polish subtitles but the movie was in English!! I'm ecstatic that I won't miss seeing Sex in the City 2.  Most of the movies are shown in English with Polish subtitles.  They are only dubbed in Polish if they are cartoons.


Anyway, Date Night was good.  I'd recommend it if you want a good laugh.  But I love Tina Fey!  :-)


I also spent part of the weekend in a medieval castle.  We went to see it, and didn't realize you normally have to pay to get in to see the medieval armor and weapons exhibit.  But of course, we went on a day of a festival where they let everyone in for free!!  Yay!!  The whole thing was in Polish, but we got to go into a castle built in the 1200s and it was only an hour drive to get there.  Not a bad way to spend an afternoon... 


**I started writing this May 16 and then didn't finish it until now... :-)  Sorry for any confusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment