Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Hard Part

One of the hardest parts of my job is being away from my family.  I'm a family person.  I always have been and I always will be.  They all really mean a lot to me.

Lucky for me, my brother is coming to visit me tomorrow.  He's staying for a week!  It'll be really nice to have family with me.  I'll probably get depressed when he leaves, it's like getting a shot of a drug and then going through withdrawal.  But some is better than none.

I spend some of my time worrying about my family.  I am dreading the day I get a call from a family member telling me that something terrible has happened.  And then I have nightmares about not being able to leave my assignment.  I don't know why I worry myself with these things, but I do.

This is what I get to look forward to this week...

1 comment:

  1. I have the same exact worries all the time while I'm on assignments :)

    ReplyDelete