Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Sweet Home Chicago


And I'm back!!  I got back to Chicago last Thursday - April 1st.  I even got to spend Easter with my family!  It was really great to see them.

I realized when I was landing how much I love Chicago.  There are 4 seasons (compared to New Orleans where it's either hot or not).  There's baseball - today is White Sox opening day!!!  I wish I could go to the game, but instead I get to go to the dentist... :-/  Sometimes you have to sacrifice I guess.

For now I'm going to enjoy my time back in a familiar place - I even went and drove by my old apartment.  Looks like they planted new flowers.  :-)

My next stop is Plock, Poland.  I'm not sure when I leave - should be sometime this week.  Spring and summer in Europe isn't too bad.  I'll take it!

1 comment: